Incredibly, September is almost over. He’s wild. Where is this year going? We’re back again with another week in review, so thanks for tagging along as always. This week was all about Toyota and its new Tundra, but our employees slipped in a lot of great cars and there was more news. Read below and please watch the roadshow news recap above where we discuss all this and more.
Review editor Craig Cole took the 2022 Porsche 911 Carrera GTS out for a first drive, and boy, was it a treat.
While he didn’t get to drive it, social media editor Daniel Golson went for a ride in the radically new 2022 Mercedes-AMG SL that is a sample of what’s to come.
Review editor Andrew Kroc drives the 2021 Land Rover Discovery and enjoys its wide appeal in one package.
- : The new pickup is here and completely modern.
- : The bigger SUV also gets some new styling and new trim packages.
- Google and Honda will work together to power the infotainment system of the future with Android.
- : Honda revealed updates to the SUV, which also includes a new TrailSport sub-brand.
- The :1500 attracted some attention in the form of three new packages, including one for the TRX.
- Cars: Have a whole new look at safety with this nifty invention.
Need more tundra? We’ve got you covered with new rigs to full swing.
You want even more tundra? Well, we also take an in-depth look at the new truck technology.