hello and welcome back to Impartialitya podcast about the startup business where we unpack the numbers and nuances behind the headlines.
- Stocks around the world are falling, and nearly every major index we’ve tested has fallen 2% or more.
- Cryptocurrency prices are at their peak, bitcoin and ether have lost double-digit percentage points over the last day; the confusion in the crypto land this morning is deep.
- Celcius network falling apartdespite huge recent fundraising. What exactly happens next is unclear, but judging by the collapsing price of the token, this does not look good for the company.
- What’s even better, the Latin American startup scene increased its capital reserves again right before the world went risk averse, which means the region could be well capitalized for the rest of the year.
- The Coinbase CEO’s rants on Twitter after some of the company’s employees expressed dissatisfaction were perceptible, in tone, as well as in terms of PR strategy.
So, yeah, it’s not the happiest show we’ve ever recorded, but it fits the moment. As we emphasized in the audio version, you are not your own capital. We’ll get through this.
Finally, justice live this Thursday, so come join Hopin or Twitter Spaces!
Credit: techcrunch.com /