More and more jobs that can be done from your bedroom are appearing on the higher-paying end of the help-seeking spectrum, according to Research by Ladders Inc., a job search site.
why it matters: There is the potential for greater work-life balance for executives and others in the high-earning sector – and the same is expected for those aspiring to that field.
running news: Ladder – which specializes in jobs that pay more than $100,000 a year, but this research includes jobs worth $80,000 or more – said that in Q3 2021 the remote jobs of all high-paying listings in the US and Canada. increased by 14.67%, which is up from 12.80%. Q2 2021.
- The number was 3.69% in the pre-pandemic days of Q4 2019.
- According to Ladders, there are now more than 30,000 high-paying remote jobs available in the US and Canada.
description: Some industries added a surprising increase in the percentage of high-paying remote jobs. These figures were for the first nine months of 2021:
- Finance and Insurance: 2,062%
- Legal and Accounting: 1,995%
- Retail and consumer goods: 1,651%
- Aerospace: 1,341%
- Media: 1,280%
What are they saying: “It’s a stop here to get to and from your bedroom,” said Ladders CEO Mark Cedella in a statement. “It’s not a fad.”