Chromebooks look like normal laptops at first glance, but keep looking at their keyboards, and you’ll notice some stuff is missing. Take a look at the picture above and tell us one of the missing keys. Yes, there is no Caps Lock on Chromebooks! Thankfully, that doesn’t mean you have to hold down Shift the whole time. You just need to know the necessary measures.
What is a Chromebook and what can it do?
How to turn on Caps Lock on Chromebook:
- Squeeze magnifying glass or dot key (where you would usually find Caps Lock) and Alt Together.
- Type in all caps to your heart’s content.
- When you’re done, press the same keys again to turn off Caps Lock.
- Alternatively, press slip away Button to turn off Caps Lock.
You can also change the key shortcut for Caps Lock on Chromebooks or other tasks by going to the notification bar at the bottom right of the screen. Settings > Keyboard Settings.
Those looking for more Chromebook tips and tricks can take a look at the link below!
- Learn to print with Chromebook
- Copy and Paste on Chromebook
- Set up VPN on Chromebook
- How to reset Chromebook