Facebook made it possible to use Messenger without an account in 2015. For a while, all you needed was a phone number, but things have changed since then. Facebook Messenger is no longer officially supported without a Facebook account.
This makes sense in the grand scheme of their operation. After all, Facebook continues its relentless effort to get everyone to use its social network. That doesn’t mean it’s impossible right now to use Facebook Messenger without a Facebook account. It only requires one solution, and you’ll need to sign up for it, at least temporarily.
The trick here is that you can continue to use the chat service even after deactivating your Facebook account. This means you can sign up for Facebook, deactivate your Facebook account, and continue using Messenger like everyone else. Let’s show you how it’s done!
more: 10 Best Alternative Facebook Apps for Android
how to sign up for messenger without facebook account
- go for facebook.com choose more create new account.
- Input your information and tap Sign up.
- Confirm your email or phone number.
- This process can also be done through the Facebook app.
Access Facebook Messenger:
- Download Facebook Messenger from your App Store (google play storehandjob apple app store)
- Open the app.
- Sign in to your account.
Deactivate your account:
- log in to your Facebook Accounts.
- press arrow top right.
- Beat Settings and Privacy.
- to select Adjustment.
- Choose your facebook info from the left menu.
- Click deactivation and deletion.
- Choose Deactivate Account, Then continue to deactivate account.
- Follow the instructions to confirm deactivation.
How To Delete Your Facebook Account | how to recover your facebook account
You can now continue using Messenger. It is also possible to sign in using the same username and password that you had before deactivating the Facebook account. This will not reactivate your Facebook account.