OK, I’m signing now. There’s a lot more here—all my top picks from Cyber Monday, plus tips for buying mattresses online. I’ll be back tomorrow to cover all the new deals going live.
The 3 Best Cyber Monday Mattress Deals in the US
1. Sending a Classic Mattress: From $887 – Save $250 when you spend $975 on Saatva
Hotel Luxury – The Sattva Classic is number one in our best mattress guide. This premium mattress comes in three different firmness options and two heights, and has been approved by the Congress of Chiropractic State Association. We’ve been testing the Luxury Firm version, and found it to provide excellent pressure relief in all sleeping positions, keeping you cool and well supported at night—we gave it 4.5 out of 5 stars in our review. It’s an excellent choice for warm sleepers, or anyone who prefers a traditional mattress that feels a little bouncy. Our special Black Friday mattress deal makes a queen size $100 cheaper than the Saatva site: $1,345, down from $1,595—there’s also free white glove delivery.
2. Nectar Memory Foam Mattress: From
$798 $499 + $399 Nectar . free gift on
This great mid-range, all-foam mattress sits at number two on our mattress rankings and is exceptional value for money. It provides strong support, pressure relief and motion isolation – we loved sleeping on it – and is a great option for those who like to be “hugging” from their mattress or who have a restless partner. It significantly undercuts its rivals on price, with a queen ranging from $899 to $799. Plus it comes with two free cooling pillows, sheets, and a mattress protector that costs $399. There’s also a one-year risk-free trial to decide if you like it, and a forever warranty. Some people find it hot though, so if you sleep hot we’d recommend a hybrid like the Saatva Classic below instead.
3. DreamCloud Mattress: From
$1,198 $699 + $399 Free Gift on DreamCloud
great-value hybrid – If the Seventh Classic above sounds good but is out of budget, try the DreamCloud – we think it’s the best value hybrid mattress you can buy with $200 off your order and $399-worth of free gifts can buy. Classified as ‘Luxury Firm’ (6.5/10), it’s a generous 14 inches deep, with five layers, including contouring gel memory foam to relieve pressure and individualized to provide extra support and increased airflow Contains a layer of morphologically enveloping innersprings. This is another great option for warm sleepers, and anyone who prefers to sleep on top of their mattress rather than sinking into the mattress.
The best Cyber Monday mattress deals in the UK
Emma Original: From
£499 £249.50 at Emma Sleep
Save up to £249.50 – The Emma Original is comfortable and supportive in all sleeping positions. It’s good in isolating motion, so if you and your partner have different bedtime routines, you shouldn’t disturb each other as much in and out of bed. Overall, the Emma is a reliable and comfortable memory foam mattress that cradles your body for tip-to-toe comfort. With 50% off for Cyber Monday, this is exceptional value for money.
A Beginner’s Guide to Cyber Monday Mattress Shopping
Here’s another useful resource: The Beginner’s Guide to Black Friday Mattress Shopping, Yeah yeah, I know we’re talking about Cyber Monday right now, but here’s the advice right. Our main dos and don’ts are as follows:
- Doing Buy from a trusted mattress brand or retailer
- No Buy mattress when it arrives without trial period
- Doing Check the Warranty Before Buying to See What’s Covered
- No Choose the Cheapest Option – It Could Be a False Economy
- Doing Factor in your sleep position and health needs when choosing
Here’s a quick guide to mattress and sleeping positions. (You’ll find more tips in Artis…)
|sleeping position||Main pressure point affected||recommended firmness||Recommended Mattress Types|
|Party||shoulder, hip, knee||medium||latex, memory foam, hybrid|
|Front||head, shoulders, knees||medium-firm, firm||innerspring, hybrid|
|Back||head, shoulder blades, sacrum, heel||medium-firm, firm||Hybrid, Latex|
|Combination||any of the above||medium||latex, memory foam|
best mattress in america
On that note, if you’re not sure which mattress to buy on Cyber Monday, our job best mattress guide can help. We’ve picked the top memory foam, organic, and hybrid mattresses you can buy online, on all budgets, and ranked them based on their price and performance—both how they behaved in our tests, and thousands of user reviews. keeping in (Seriously, our sleep editor Claire and I have read more user reviews of mattresses than I’d like to admit.)
This is a really useful resource if you’re going to be buying a new mattress in the near future – Scannable.
Spoiler: Here’s how we ranked the top five best mattresses in America:
1. Classic Sending: Best Overall (from $887 at Saatva)
2. Nectar Memory Foam: Best Value Memory Foam (from $499 on Nectar)
3. Helix Midnight: Best for Side Sleepers (from $590 at Helix)
4. DreamCloud: Best Value Hybrid (from $690 on DreamCloud)
5. Avocado Green: Best Organic Latex (from $974 at Avocado)
Price does not indicate mattress quality
Our sleep editor Claire Davis has some pro advice for anyone looking to buy a new mattress. She says:
“Don’t rely solely on price as an indicator of quality, because the most expensive mattress doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the best. On the flipside, a very cheap mattress won’t support you properly and will need to be replaced soon. , so it’s a false economy.”
“The best tip is to buy a mattress with a trial period of at least 30 nights so you can see for yourself whether it suits your body and sleeping style.”
18 Best Cyber Monday Mattress Deals
With a few hours left for Cyber Monday to officially launch, here’s a round-up of the main Cyber Monday mattress sales that are currently live in the US:
- Nectar (Editor’s Choice): $100 OFF + $399 FREE GIFT ON Mattresses
- Allswell: Up To 25% Off On Quality Budget Mattresses For Cyber Week
- Avocado: Up to $300 Off on Luxury Organic Mattresses
- Bear: Save up to $498 on mattresses and get $300 free bedding
- Big Figs: $300 OFF Best Mattress for Big Figures
- Birch: $400 off Natural Mattress + 2 FREE pillows
- Brentwood: Up to $200 Off on Mattresses at Cyber Sale
- Brooklyn Bed: 25% Off On Everything On The Site
- Casper: Upto 30% Off On Mattresses And Up To 50% Off On Bedding
- Cocoon by Seeley: 35% Off Cooling Mattress + $199 Free Gift
- DreamCloud: $200 off Luxury Hybrid Mattress + $399 for Gifts
- Helix: $200 off mattress + two free pillows for side sleepers
- Laila: Up to $950 off bundles or $200 off mattresses
- Purple: Up to $600 Off on Mattress Bundles
- Outgoing (Exclusive): Up To $250 Off On Luxury Saatva Mattress
- As well as iComfort: Save $500 + Free Foundation + Bedding Bundle
- Tempur-Pedic: Up To 40% Off On Essentials And 25% Off On Bedding In New Cyber Sale
- Tufts and Needles: Up To 30% Off On Mattresses + 25% Off On Everything Else
Cyber Monday is the cheapest time to buy a mattress
I’ve been tracking mattress prices for the past few years, and there are two times a year when they’re at their lowest in the US: the end of November, on Black Friday and Cyber Monday; And in February, during the post-holiday slump, when mattress retailers desperately try to entice people to spend again. (Watch in February if you don’t believe me — Black Friday pricing is back at all.)
So if you’ve been thinking about treating yourself to a new mattress as a holiday season gift (and why not), this is a great time to do it. Cyber Monday Mattress Deals Aren’t Better Compared to Black Friday – most of the offers have just rolled out – but they are the biggest discounts of the year.
The one exception to this is Purple, which has been known to slash the price of its mattresses by $50-$100 on Cyber Monday. (We’re going to see if this happens again tomorrow.)
Afternoon, Julia here. I’m signed on to report this year’s Cyber Monday mattress deals. I’ll be highlighting the best offers – and in fact Cyber Monday deals are best avoided – so stay tuned.