hello and welcome back share, Nerdshala’s venture capital-focused podcast where we unpack the numbers behind the headlines.
It’s Equity Monday, our weekly kickoff that tracks the latest private market news, talks about the week ahead, digs into some recent funding rounds and takes a look at a larger topic or narrative from the private markets. You can follow the show on Twitter Here. I also tweet.
- markets were busy, with Chinese tech stocks rise And the rest of the world is posting a mix of profit and loss. If you’re bullish on the public markets, great. But if you’re bearish, don’t worry—there are enough signs this morning to satisfy any investment thesis.
- Facebook goes on US political TV: to talk about the changes it is going to make to its product. A product that he made. It wants the point to fix what it has broken. Sure.
- and Tesla, after Beta’s roll-out for full self-driving delayed, also being Some people in India asked To build a car in that country.
- CRED is raising even more money, at an even higher valuation.
- Mono gets the Tiger superiority, which matters because the startup can prove that the plaid model will lead to regional players.
- French mobile gaming company Homa Games raised $50 million on the back of huge download numbers.
- And next we have the GitLab direct listing, and the AvidExchange IPO.
Chat with you on Wednesday!