hello and welcome back share, Nerdshala’s venture capital-focused podcast where we unpack the numbers behind the headlines.
It’s Equity Monday, our weekly kickoff that tracks the latest private market news, talks about the week ahead, digs into some recent funding rounds and takes a look at a larger topic or narrative from the private markets. You can follow the show on Twitter Here. I also tweet.
The holiday was nice, and a big thank you to Mary Ann and Natasha – not to mention Grace and Chris! – To keep things flowing when I was mostly sitting around reading books and playing video games. But being a maudlin is enough! For the news!
- investors thinking a little That there is a need to give relief to the rally in stocks. and that the reset could be between 5% and 10%, with the other 10% of respondents expected to improve more more than 10%. plan.
- China Ant. can break, continuing the momentum of its regulatory deluge as it began this week. And the Chinese government thinks that its country has Too many EV companies. It is unclear if markets or central planning will focus on solving the “problem”.
- The Apple vs. Epic decision is still driving the conversation. Nerdshala’s coverage is here, and here it is mg piece I mentioned.
- Toast and Freshworks have new filings. This is great news if you want to search for new S-1/A reports. Forge One is going public through SPAC.
- And BabyScripts and CommerceTools raised the round, while Jungle Ventures raised a fund.
Got it all? ok good Chat Wednesday!