FileZilla is a small but powerful FTP client with many features. it includes a site manager to store all your connection and login data, and an explorer-style interface that shows local and remote folders and can be configured independently.
The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections, as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security.
Additional features include keep alive, automatic ascii/binary transfer, and more. A good program for both beginners and advanced users.
- Ability to resume upload/download (if the server supports it)
- Custom commands
- folder site manager
- Life support system
- Timeout detectionEnter your status here
- Firewall Support
- Support for SOCKS4/5 and HTTP1.1 proxy servers
- SSL-secured connections
- SFTP support
- Load/Unload Queue
- drag and drop
- Multilingual Support
- GSS authentication and encryption using Kerberos
You can download Filezilla source code here.
Fixes and minor changes:
- Windows Binaries: Updated zlib, used solely for caching updated versions of icons shipped with FileZilla, to version 1.2.12.
- Updated to libfilezilla 0.37.1.
- Fixed incorrect default settings for editing files
- Fixed crash when searching for data in file lists.
- Fixed a crash if an HTTPS connection was canceled during a TLS handshake.
- Updated to libfilezilla 0.35.0
Credit: www.techspot.com /