Hello, Roadshow readers. It’s Saturday, and that means it’s review week time. There’s been a lot of heavy-handed news this week, so dive straight into the roadshow news recap or check out the highlights.
Executive Editor Chris Pockert gets a first look at the much-anticipated 2022 Ford Maverick. You know you want to read about it.
Review editor Craig Cole took a quick spin at the 2022 GMC Hummer EV pickup. It may look like a brick, but it doesn’t move like one.
Review editor Antuan Goodwin drives Mazda’s first EV, the 2022 MX-30. Is 100 miles of range enough?
- : Honda teased its new hot hatch for the first time, and it looks great.
- : Ford Australia re-teased the new pickup truck, giving us an idea of what’s coming to the US.
- : Ford also showcased the rebooted Mustang California Special with beautiful touches.
- Want to know how much the new luxury SUV will cost? We have all the details.
- : New analysis suggests the auto industry may not begin to recover from chip shortages until 2023.
- : No, we can’t find the new Toyota Land Cruiser, but we will get the luxurious Lexus version we know as the LX.
Come along for our first impressions of the new truck.
Check out the major improvements onboard in the new 2022 NX.