Paramount Plus has started streaming A Quiet Place Part 2 at no extra cost. Here’s everything there is to know about it, the app itself, and what else you can see there.
Launched in March as a replacement for CBS All Access, it includes a much larger library of shows and movies, as well as exclusive originals. It also promised to be the place to stream select Paramount theatrical films 45 days after they hit theaters. The first big of these, A Quiet Place Part 2, arrived Tuesday to stream on Paramount Plus at no additional cost.
Unlike streaming services such asand Paramount Plus does not stream any new theatrical movies on the same day they hit theatres. But Paramount promised to make some of its big-screen movies available to stream after spending 30 to 45 days in theaters, a much quicker turnaround than before the COVID-19 pandemic. Quiet Place Part 2 was one of the films on this track, and its May 28 release set a Paramount Plus release date on Monday. It didn’t come out in full then, but the film became available to stream on Tuesday morning. (Mission: Impossible 7 is due to stream on a similar schedule once it hits theaters on November.)
Paramount Plus plans to add more than 30,000 episodes and 2,500 films to its library, as well as 36 original series debuts this year. Among those originals would be a revival of the 1990s sitcom Frasier; Reboots of Nickelodeon’s Rugrats and iCarly to Tap Millennial Nostalgia; and a new studio dedicated to Avatar: The Last Airbender concept, founded by the creators of the original cartoon, to produce a range of programming, including a.
But Paramount Plus lacks the single shows most associated with the Paramount name:. The first three seasons of the cowboy drama are streaming only on rival service . (below the line, There will be special Yellowstone spinoffs, like the prequel Y:1883 expected later this year.)
Like Disney Plus, HBO Max,, Peacock, And others that came before it, Paramount Plus hopes that its exclusive recipe of TV shows, movies and originals will connect you with its vision for the future of TV. For you, these so-called streaming wars affect how many services you use — and, often, you’ll have to pay to watch your favorite shows and movies online.
How Can I Watch A Quiet Place Part 2 on Paramount Plus?
A Quiet Place Part 2 became available to stream Tuesday on Paramount Plus.
It is part of Paramount Plus’ standard catalog, so all customers (at any level of service) can view it.
However, the film is only available in the US. If you are a customer in Canada, Latin America or elsewhere, it will not be available to you on the Service.
How much does Paramount Plus cost? What are the levels in it?
Paramount Plus has two levels. Costs $10 per month or $100 annually to stream the high-priced, premium ad-free, a subscription that also includes access to your live, local CBS network. Or you can subscribe for $5 per month or $50 annually on one tier with the live network’s lack of advertising.
Some of the programming that usually airs on CBS’s network Will Be made available to 5-tier customers — just not everything. So, for example, a base-tier subscriber would be able to watch live NFL games on Paramount Plus, but would not be able to watch All CBS Live Sports. A base-tier subscriber will not be able to watch most of the programming on the CBS Live channel.
The Paramount Plus Premium tier covers the breadth of everything on Paramount Plus, including livestreams of local channels from the CBS network; Although this is an ad-free tier, live channels will have ads.
Pricing runs the gamut for Paramount Plus’s competitors.
In services with an ad-supported option,
Netflix, which has no ads, offers its cheapest tier at $9 per month, while its most popular plan is $14.is $5 per month, next month is $8, and is $15 per month. None of them contain ads.
Does Paramount Plus Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, Paramount Plus offers a standard seven-day free trail for new customers. After a week, you’re automatically charged for a monthly or annual subscription, depending on who you signed up for.
What exactly is Paramount Plus?
subscription streaming-video service that replaced all Access.
Typically, Paramount Plus includes live news and sports as well as on-demand shows and movies, including originals – all of which rely on brands from parent company ViacomCBS, such as, MTV, BET, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon and Paramount Network, plus Paramount Pictures Movie Studio. It also licenses shows and movies from others to round out its streaming library.
What if I was a CBS All Access member before?
Current CBS All Access subscriptions are automatically transferred to Paramount Plus. The CBS All Access app became Paramount Plus via an automatic update. Your subscription does not change, and you will continue to pay the same rate you paid earlier.
If you subscribe to CBS All Access’s ad-free, $10-a-month tier, you’ll be able to watch everything on Paramount Plus without ads, just like you did before. If you subscribe to CBS All Access’s ad-supported, $6-a-month tier, you’ll also be able to watch everything on Paramount Plus, but you’ll be served ads as before.
When Paramount Plus launched its $5-a-month option in June, nothing changed for any legacy CBS All Access member subscriptions, nor for anyone on the previous $6-month Paramount Plus plan, when as long as they remain active members without changing their plans.
So what’s the difference between Grandpa’s $6-per-month level and Paramount Plus’ $5-per-month level? The only difference lies in the ability to watch your live, local CBS channel. If you have $6-a-month access to Grandpa, Paramount Plus, you’ll still have access to the live channel. If, at any point, you want to save yourself a dollar a month by cutting off your access to the live channel, you can change your subscription to the $5 tier. But once you make the change you can’t subscribe again at the $6 level to resume access to the live channel.
How do I cancel Paramount Plus?
your wayDepends on how you signed up for the service. If you signed up directly online at paramountplus.com, you will need to go to Sign in again and click on the username in the upper right corner. Then you select “Account” and scroll down to “Unsubscribe”. But if you signed up on another billing platform, you will need to return to that platform to cancel.
- If you signed up through iTunes on an iPhone or iPad, you can go to support.apple.com to contact iTunes Support, or do the following steps on your device: Open Settings, tap your name. and then tap on Subscription. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions,” look for “iTunes & App Stores” instead. Then tap your Apple ID, look for Apple ID, Sign In, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.) From there, tap on Paramount Plus and select “Unsubscribe”. If you don’t see the option to cancel, the subscription has already been canceled and will not renew.
- If you’re signed up for an Apple TV, you can only edit subscriptions for tvOS apps installed on that Apple TV, so make sure you haven’t deleted the Paramount Plus app. If you have, you may need to download it again and sign in again. Open Settings, select Users and accounts, then select your account. From there, choose Subscriptions and select Paramount Plus, where you can choose to cancel the subscription. Like on iPhones and iPads, if you don’t see the option to cancel a subscription, it’s already canceled and won’t renew.
- If you signed up through Apple TV channels, call Apple Customer Support at (800) 275-2273 or follow Apple’s guide to canceling a subscription.
- If you signed up for an Android device or Android TV from the Google Play store, you can visit support.google.com/googleplay or call (855) 836-3987 to cancel. Alternatively, you can follow these steps, but uninstalling the app on your Android TV will not cancel your subscription: On a phone or computer, go to g.co/play/subscriptions. Select the subscription you want to cancel, and then follow the instructions that follow to select Cancel Subscription.
Amazon Fire TV and Prime Video
- If you signed up through Amazon’s Prime Video, you’ll need to contact amazon.com/contact-us for account support.
- If you purchased a subscription on Amazon Fire TV, you can call (888) 280-2073 or visit amazon.com/firetvsupport for support, or you can follow these steps: Go to Subscriptions, which is usually on Amazon. com/your membership and subscriptions. From there, select Manage Subscriptions next to Paramount Plus. Click the link under Manage your Prime Video channels; Then under the “Prime Video Channels” section, find Paramount Plus, select Cancel Channel, and confirm.
- If you signed up on a Roku device, you can call (816) 272-8106 or visit support.roku.com to get help, or follow these steps: On the screen, select Paramount Plus and press the asterisk button (aka “*”) on your Roku remote. Select Mage Membership and select…