Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy S10 Update Hub. Here you will find the latest updates on the Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus and Galaxy S10e. We’ll detail the current software versions for each device and alert you if a new update is rolling out. Samsung usually pushes out updates for the entire series at the same time, but this can vary per version and by carrier.
- Current stable version: Android 11
- Will the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10e get Android 12? Yes, but probably not until mid-2022
Latest Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10e Updates
June 4, 2021: Samsung is now rolling out a new update for the Galaxy S10 series. Firmware, numbered G97xFXXSBFUE6 (h/t Sammobile), currently available in limited markets, including Poland.
As of now, the bulk of the update appears to be just the June 2021 Android security patch. As the update rolls out to more markets, we’ll be able to tell if there are more improvements or new features. For what it’s worth, there was little else in the other updates coming to Samsung phones with the June patch.
To check if an update is available for your device Adjustment > Software Update and tap Download and install.
Previous articleSamsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10e Update
- May 2021: Samsung has rolled out a new update for its Galaxy S10 series of devices. According to Sammobile, Europe people are now receiving the update Firmware version G97xFXXUAFUE3 in S10e, S10 and S10 Plus. The update includes the May security patch and some other security improvements.
- February 2021: The stable version of One UI 3.0 began rolling out to carrier-branded devices on T-Mobile and AT&T (via) PhoneArena) On February 10, 2021. The update also contained the January 2021 Android security patch. Exactly two weeks later, One UI 3.1 roll over For the Galaxy S10 series, namely the S10 Plus in Switzerland. Still, the update indicated Samsung’s intention to roll out the new update as quickly as possible. The patch came with a refreshed UI, Wireless DeX support, and the March 2021 patch.
- January 2021: In early January, the stable version of One UI 3.0 started hitting devices in Switzerland. Interestingly, for those who are still on the beta update channel, Samsung rolled out another One UI 3.0 beta for users in early January. Despite its pre-release tag, the update brought several improvements including the speed and reliability of the in-display fingerprint sensor, sensitivity to swipe gestures from the bottom of the display, and “failed” recording in slow motion video mode.
- December 2020: Samsung has released One UI 3.0 beta update (h/t: Sammobile), landing in the likes of Asia, Europe and India.
- September 2020: Samsung started rolling out the One UI 2.5 update to users in Germany in September. The update weighed in around 963MB and brought with it features that first appeared on the Galaxy Note 20 series. This includes Wireless DeX, which allows users to cast the phone’s desktop environment to a Miracast-enabled screen.
If you’ve seen the Samsung Galaxy S10 update that we haven’t, give us a tip! Looking for another update? Be sure to visit our Android 11 update tracker.