Hello and welcome back to Equity, TechCrunch’s venture capital podcast, where we reveal the numbers and nuances behind the headlines. This week we recorded live, which is always a pleasure, which means we answered a few questions from the audience. If you want this version of the show we have a youtube archive here.
- ipod enda time to think about technology trends.
- Departure of co-founder of Modern Fertilityand MARA round will bring more money to the African fintech scene.
- From there it was on the collapse of Terra, Coinbase earningsand a general shift in sentiment in the crypto scene.
- Next was a tiger and fall in the cost of startups.
- And we ended on some personal notes.
Everyone said we had an explosion. Mary Ann is back with us next week! Let’s sign up!
Credit: techcrunch.com /