Have you ever sat down to watch a movie or show on Netflix only to hear, “Too many people are using your account right now”?
Any streaming service account can have up to five profiles., allowing users to share the platform with friends or family. However, this can prove to be a problem when multiple people want to watch at the same time.
Netflix allows you to watch a certain number of screens at the same time. But sharing an account can feel like juggling when deciding who will watch and at what time.
Here’s a guide on how many people can watch Netflix at the same time, depending on your payment plan.
Just curious: We are here to help with the day to day issues of life.
Top 50 TV shows to watch on Netflix: New seasons of the series “Virgin River” and “Gone with the Wind”.
How many people can watch Netflix at the same time?
How many people can watch Netflix at the same time depends on which plan you have purchased from the streaming service.
Netflix outline you can watch a certain number of screens at the same time. This breaks down into one user equal to one screen, which means someone can watch on an iPad and another can watch on a TV, and so on.
If you have a basic plan, only one screen or one user can watch at a time.
On the Standard plan, you upgrade to two screens or two users who can watch at the same time.
With the Premium plan, four screens or four users can stream at the same time.
Tired of overeating? How to cancel Netflix in just four easy steps.
Strange logins? How to know if someone is using your Gmail, Facebook or Netflix accounts
How much does Netflix cost?
Each Netflix plan comes with its own costs and benefits, such as video quality and the number of screens you can watch at the same time.
According to Netflix, The basic plan costs $9.99. It costs $15.49 for the standard plan and $19.99 for the premium plan. These are monthly plans.
There is no access to HD or Ultra HD quality video on the Basic plan. In the Standard plan, users have access to high-definition video quality. The premium plan offers videos in HD and Ultra HD quality.
Looking for more technical advice? USA TODAY has you covered.
- Smartphone signal: 5 Ways to Boost Your iPhone’s Signal Strength
- Goodbye Instagram: How to delete or deactivate your Instagram account
- It’s over, Gmail: Here is a step by step guide to delete your Gmail account.
- Save your favorite tunes: Are you giving up Spotify, Apple Music or other streaming services? How to take playlists with you
- What is the Metaverse?: Everyone wants to own the metaverse, including Facebook and Microsoft. But what exactly?
- Central screenshot: How to take a screenshot on Mac or Windows? Here’s how to take a picture on any device
- How to remove Facebook: Follow the steps below to permanently delete or deactivate your account.
- VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS: The best way to clear controllers, consoles
Credit: www.usatoday.com /