Grab a red Sharpie, circle September 20 on your calendar (oh, how old school), and get ready to start your Nerdshala Disrupt 2021 networking experience. Sure, Disrupt’s “official” run is September 21-23, but why wait to meet the other movers and shakers in your specific tech category?
We’re hosting a series of speed networking sessions to kick-start your interruption on Monday, September 20th. These events will take place on our AI-powered platform Crunchmatch, which helps you find and connect with the attendees on your must-see list.
Pro Type 1: If you purchased the pass, you have received an email with instructions on how to access Crunchmatch. Yes you did.
Pro Type 2: You still have time to buy your Interruption 2021 Pass for less than $100. View the disruption agenda and see all the programming, events and opportunities waiting for you.
We love free swag, and we’re pretty sure you do too. So, we will randomly choose One participant from each networking session to receive TC Swag Bag. W00t!
Meet and greet here Interruptions – Choose your category and kickstart your connection.
- Peer-to-Peer: Investors Join your community of startup investors to share connections, insights and expertise.
- Peer-to-Peer: Early-Stage Founders Meet the founders who launched on Disrupt to share insights and grow your support network.
- whole lot: Meet the data analysts, engineers, hackers, data scientists and software developers who power your technology.
- BIPOC and the Women of Disruption (and his allies) We invite all women and BIPOC (and all partners) to join us in this roundup to inspire each other and grow our networks.
- B2B 2 Connect: Are you working on products that make it easier for businesses to thrive? Meet and share ideas and others with the SaaS and enterprise community.
- DNA / Tech: Meet scientists using technology and engineering to make advances in health and biology.
- Planets/Influences: Passionate about making an impact on our planet? Join this networking session focused on sustainability, greentech and cleantech projects.
- money Matters: Network with power brokers changing the face of financial services, banking and crypto.
- Autonobot: Discover the builders who automate our lives with robotics and hardware, as well as scientists creating the artificial intelligence that powers it all.
- station: Share insights with people pushing the boundaries of mobility, including drone technology, autonomous vehicles and transportation.
Nerdshala Discipline 2021 takes place September 21-23, and these meet and greet sessions can help walk you on the networking ground. Make the most of your TC Disruption experience!
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting Discipline 2021? Contact our sponsorship sales team by filling this form.