As shown in:
With one-touch verification and secure cloud backup, LastPass Authenticator ensures complete security without any hassle.
Add more security
Protect your LastPass account by requiring two-factor authentication codes when you sign in. Two-factor authentication enhances your digital security by protecting your account with an extra sign-in step. Even if your password is compromised, your account cannot be accessed without a two-factor authentication code.
You can even mark a device as “trusted” so you don’t have to enter codes on that device as long as your account is secured with two-factor authentication.
To enable LastPass Authenticator for your LastPass account:
- Download LastPass Authenticator to your mobile device.
- Sign in to LastPass on your computer and launch “Account Settings” from your vault.
- In Multifactor Options, edit the LastPass Authenticator and view the barcode.
- Scan the barcode with the LastPass Authenticator app.
- Set your preferences and save your changes.
LastPass Authenticator can also be enabled for any service or app that supports Google Authenticator or TOTP-based two-factor authentication.
To sign in to your LastPass account or other supported vendor service:
- Open the app to generate a 6 digit 30 second code OR approve/deny automatic push notification.
- Alternatively, send an SMS code
- Enter the code in the login prompt on your device OR click “approve/deny request”.
- Generates 6 digit codes every 30 seconds
- Push notifications for one-touch approval
- Free encrypted backup to restore your tokens on a new/reinstalled device
- SMS code support
- Automatic configuration via QR code
- Support for LastPass accounts
- Support for other TOTP-compliant services and apps (including those that support Google Authenticator)
- Add multiple accounts
- Available on Android and iOS
- Minor bug fixes and UI improvements.
- Users can now send us in-app feedback on how we can continue to improve our app.
Credit: www.techspot.com /