Happy first Monday in June. It’s time to relax and let some ecosystem upgrades wash over you for the next few hours. This morning at 10:00 AM PT, Apple kicks off the first day of WWDC with its usual keynote. You can watch it all live right here.
We will also follow the news on our live blog. This time, Matthew and Brian are leading the way, bringing you the latest updates for iOS/iPadOS, macOS, watchOS, and more—and hopefully a few surprises. Here a summary of what we expect to see at today’s big event.
- iOS 16 with an updated lock screen, including new widgets and possibly a preamble to an always-on display
- Breakthrough year for iPadOS 16 with more support for multitasking and work
- A look at macOS 13 Mammoth with some updated settings and apps
- Improved battery mode for watchOS
- Hardware maybe? Can we finally see the M2 chip for Mac and the long-awaited AR/VR headset?
Sit right here for the latest news starting from 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET / 6:00 PM BST.
Credit: techcrunch.com /