One of MMA’s biggest stars, Nick Diaz, will return to the UFC this weekend.
Sure, there are more fights at UFC 266. Featherweight ChampionThe jiu jitsu connoisseur faces off against Brian Ortega and we get another chance to see the unbeatable Valentina Shevchenko perform — but you can guarantee all eyes will be on Nick Diaz this weekend as he heads into the Octagon. makes his return.
Nick Diaz hasn’t competed since fighting Anderson Silva at UFC 183 in 2015. Since then, his brotherCarve out a legend of his own, defeating Conor McGregor and becoming one of MMA’s biggest stars in the process. But Nick Diaz was historically the more famous of the two. His return is great news.
and matchmaking for his return sublime. At UFC 266, Nick Diaz is fighting fellow legend Robbie Lawler.
This is a long awaited rematch. Diaz and Lawler totally fought in the UFC in 2004 and the fight was incredible. Considering that both fighters are very old, and far from their prime, this is the perfect time for a perfect fight.
You can watch their first fight below.
Who is winning this time? It really is a coin toss. No one knows what kind of shape Nick Diaz is in, but Lawler has struggled lately. My gut is telling me that Lawler is the safe bet here, as he has improved massively since the first fight and has been far more active in the last decade. There’s also a fact that Nick Diaz recently asked to move the fight from welterweight to middleweight. Is Diaz struggling with weight problems? Possibly.
We have no idea what Nick Diaz is showing and that’s what makes this fight so exciting.
UFC 266 start time
NS UFC 266 main card starts at 10 p.m. EDT (7 p.m. PDT) But here are all the details from multiple timezones.
- The main card starts on September 25, at 10 p.m. EDT (7 p.m. PDT).
- Prelims will begin on September 25, at 8 p.m. EDT (5 p.m. PDT).
- Preliminary prelims begin on September 25, at 6.00 p.m. EDT (3.15 p.m. PDT).
- The main card starts September 26th, at 3am BST.
- Prelims start on 26th September, 1PM BST.
- Prelims Prelims starts on 25th September, 11.00 PM BST.
- The main card starts on 26th September, 12 noon AEST.
- Prelims will start on 26th September, 10 AM AEST.
- Prelims Prelims starts on 26th September, 8 AM AEST.
How to Watch UFC 266
The UFC now has a partnership with ESPN. This is good news for the expansion of the sport of UFC and MMA, but bad news for consumer choice. Especially if you are one of the fans of UFC who want to watch UFC in US.
US In the US, if you want to know how to watch UFC 266, you will only find through Fight Night on PPV ESPN More. The Cost Structure Is A Little Confusing, But Here Are The Alternatives To Watching The UFC On ESPN ESPN’s site:
- Existing annual ESPN Plus subscribers can $70. Order the upcoming UFC fight for.
- Existing monthly ESPN Plus subscribers will be able to either upgrade to the annual plan and purchase the UFC PPV for $85 or purchase the ability to watch a UFC event at the PPV for $70.
- New ESPN Plus subscribers can purchase a UFC PPV event (streaming in HD) and a bundle of ESPN Plus annual recurring subscriptions for $90. This is a decent deal. The previous bundle gave a savings of 25% but this new bundle is a savings of 35%. ESPN PLUS Annual ESPN subscription will automatically renew after one year at the cost of ESPN PLUS annual subscription at the time of auto-renewal.
You can do all the above mentioned work on the link given below.
in mma fan UK UFC 266. can see Especially the BT Sport . Through. There are other options if you live Australia. You can watch UFC 266 via Main Event on Foxtel. you can also Watch on the UFC website or use its app. you can also order using your playstation Or using the UFC app on your Xbox.
Need more international viewing options? Try a VPN to change your IP address to access those US, UK or Australian options listed above. Check out the best VPNs currently recommended by Nerdshala editors.
UFC 266 Fight Card
- Alexander Volkanowski vs Brian Ortega
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler
- Curtis Bledes Jairzinho Rosenstruik
- Jessica Andrade vs Cynthia Calvillo
- Marlon Moraes vs Merab Dvlishlivic
- Dan Hooker Vs. Nasrat Righteousness
- Shamil Abdurakhimov vs. Chris Daukaus
Preliminary Preliminary Exam
- Manon Fiorot Vs. myra bueno silva
- Karl Roberson vs Nick Maximov
- Matthew Semmelsberger vs Martin Sano