NZXT, a popular maker of PC components and accessories, has dropped a new batch of new products this week, including the much-anticipated H510 Flow Case.
This isn’t the first PC case NZXT has offered, but special attention has been paid to maximizing airflow and community feedback was used to design it. The H510 Flow is customizable to accommodate a range of different motherboard sizes, has a tempered glass side panel, and will be available for $109.99 (about £80 / AU$150), among other features.
- AMD vs Nvidia: Who Makes the Best Graphics Card?
- Nvidia’s RTX 4000 GPUs promise a huge performance leap
- Where to Buy the RTX 3080 Ti: Find Stock Here
go with the flow
Get your stuff organized with our new range of white NZXT products! Enjoy the Kraken and AER RGB fans, so you can complete your brilliant white creation! Make a splash: https://t.co/neurb5fw8u pic.twitter.com/j1OKxUMuwzSeptember 22, 2021
NZXT claims that you can expect the following from the H510 Flow:
- Lower average CPU and GPU temperatures can increase the lifespan of hardware
- Lower operating temperature enables better overclocking
- Low rpm on fan needed to maintain cool temperature
- An optimized perforated front panel delivers increased airflow for superior thermal performance and efficiency.
- Distinguished cable bar and frameless tempered-glass side panels
- USB 3.1 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel
- Cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps
- 280mm. Removable bracket designed for radiators up to
- atx format
blind by white
This ‘Make a Splash’ campaign also features high-performance AER series fans in both 120mm and 140mm sizes, with lots of RGB trim. You can choose to have both the case and fan in white or black to suit your individual build.
Among the introduction of the white-themed products is an update that NZXT fans have been seeking since the release of the iconic Kraken AIO series of CPU coolers. The full size spectrum of both the Kraken X (featuring a branded Infinity Mirror) and the Kraken Z (which features fully customizable displays) are now available in white, from the radiator to the tubing.
NZXT claims that it is “removing the challenge of achieving an all-white build. This family of white cooling products came directly from community feedback, allowing users to express themselves by giving them more options for the ideal build.” is permitted.”
This means that fans of NZXT Kraken AIO products will not need to modify the product themselves to suit a white PC build as many have done before. Modifying PC components isn’t new, and in some cases may be a lot easier than you think, but doing so will almost certainly void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- How to Build a PC: A Step-by-Step Guide to Build the Best PC
- Track the best graphics card prices for July 2021