it’s part of the storyOur full coverage of the latest Apple news.
Its latest slate of flagship phones: the handjob handjob (Here’s how each ) With the new launch, some of the company’s old phones will be available at a lower price and others will no longer be sold by the tech giant.
Before Tuesday’s announcement,, iphone 12 mini, , iphone 12 pro max, And were available for purchase through Apple’s website. budget friendly second generation , which was unveiled in the spring of 2020, was also available.
Here are the price changes after the September 14th event:
- iPhone 12 64GB: $799 to $699 . till
- iPhone 12 128GB: $849 to $749 . till
- iPhone 12 256GB: $949 to $849 . till
- iPhone 12 Mini 64GB: $699 to $599 . till
- iPhone 12 Mini 128GB: $749 to $649 . till
- iPhone 12 Mini 256GB: $849 to $749 . till
- iPhone 11 64GB: $599 to $499 . till
- iPhone 11 128GB: $649 to $549 . till
Here are the phones Apple has stopped selling on its website:
- iphone 12 pro
- iphone xr
Apple’s upcoming operating system,, Is , entire iPhone 12 and iPhone 11 including iPhone XS and XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, iPhone 6S and 6S Plus, iPhone SE and SE 2, iPod Touch (7th generation) lineup.
For more information on Apple’s new operating system, here it ishandjob And . If you’re considering buying a new iPhone soon, check out Nerdshala’s list , How And .
Nerdshala’s Richard Nieva contributed to this report.