Modified form Giratina is back in Pokémon Go for a limited time. The Legendary Ghost/Dragon Pokémon Appearing as a Five Star Raid Boss until 22 October, and you’ll also have a chance to encounter a Shiny version during the raid. Here are some tips to help you defeat and catch Altered Form Giratina before it leaves Pokémon Go again.
In whatever form it is, Giratina is a ghost/dragon type, which gives it weaknesses Darknesshandjob angelhandjob ice and others Evil spirit And Python Pokémon. Dark and Fairy types in particular will be most effective against Giratina, as they resist ghost- and dragon-type attacks, respectively, which will help them last longer in combat.
Dragon and Ghost Pokémon will also be helpful against Giratina, as they are some of the best attackers in the game. However, keep in mind that these Pokémon are weak against their own types, so whatever you use against Giratina will take super-effective damage in return.
Best Giratina Counter
Here are some recommended Pokémon and steps to use against Giratina:
- Mega Houndam: snarl, crunch
- Tyrenitor: bite, crunch
- absolute: snarl, dark pulse
- Weevil: snarl, avalanche
- Darkrai: snarl, dark pulse
- Zoroarch: snarl, foul play
- Mammosine: powder snow, avalanche
- Galarian Darmanitan: Ice Fang, Avalanche
- Clefable: charm, dazzling shine
- Alolan Nights: charm, dazzling shine
- Granbull: charm, play rough
- Storage: charm, dazzling shine
- Togekis: charm, dazzling shine
- Sylvon: Charm, Moonblast
- Gengar: Lick, Shadow Ball
- Bennett: Hex, Shadow Balls
- Origin Form Giratina: shadow claw, shadow ball
- Chandelur: hex, shadow ball
- Dragonite: Dragon Tail, Draco Meteor
- Greetings: dragon tail, outrage
- Rayquaza: dragon tail, outrage
- Garchomp: dragon tail, outrage
- Palkiya: Dragon Tail, Draco Meteor
- Resham: Dragon Breath, Draco Meteor
- Zechrome: dragon breath, resentment
Altered Form Giratina . best moves for
Altered Form Giratina’s stats are geared more toward defense than Original Form Giratina, so this form isn’t as strong. That said, it can still pack a punch, especially when it makes use of ghost- and dragon-type attacks. To get the most out of the monster aggressively, you’ll want to teach it Fast Attack. shadow Claw and alleged assault monster’s claw.
The revised form will be available in Girtina raid till 10 am local time on October 22. You can catch up on all the other events and activities happening in sports this month..