Cresselia is back in Pokemon Go for a limited time. The legendary Lunar Pokémon is visible in Five Star Raid Battles until Wednesday, December 1. Not only does this give you another chance to catch the legendary Pokémon if you’ve missed it before, but there’s also a chance you’ll encounter a Shiny one. Cressalia while it is under raid. Here are some tips to help you defeat and catch Cressalia before it leaves Pokémon Go next month.
Cressalia is a pure Psychic-type Pokémon, which means it is weak. worm, Darkness And ghost type, Dark Pokémon are especially helpful against this; They resist Cressalia’s psychic-type attacks and in turn deal super-effective damage.
There are other Pokemon steel types to consider. Although they don’t deal super-effective damage to Cressalia, steel types also resist Cressalia’s psychic attacks, making them good defensive Pokémon to use if you need to score your team. .
Best Cressalia Counter
Any Pokemon that has a type advantage over Cressalia will be helpful in challenging it to a raid, but you can see some recommended Pokemon and tricks to use below.
- Mega Beedrill: Bug Bite, X-Scissors
- Pinsir: Bug Bite, X-Scissors
- Scissor: Fury Cutter, X-Scissors
- Escavalier: Bug Bite, Megahorn
- Genesect: Fury Cutter, X-Scissors
- Hondoom: snarl, crunch
- Tyrannitor: bite, crunch
- absolute: snarl, dark pulse
- Weevil: snarl, avalanche
- the bishop: snarl, dark pulse
- Darkrai: snarl, dark pulse
- Zoroarch: snarl, foul play
- Gengar: Lick, Shadow Ball
- Bennett: hex, shadow ball
- Origin Form Giratina: shadow claw, shadow ball
- Chandelur: hex, shadow ball
Cressalia’s stats are more defense-oriented than those of the other great psychic Pokémon, but it can still be an effective attacker. If you’re planning on using it in gym battles, you’ll want to teach it Fast Attack Confusion and alleged assault future Sight,
Cresselia is conducting raids again at 10 a.m. local time on December 1. You can catch up on everything happening in our game this month.Increase.