Hi, Roadshow readers, hope you are doing well. We are back with another week in review as always with a lot to talk about. Scroll down to see last week’s recap, but I encourage you to check out the discussion that Craig and I had on all of these topics in the latest roadshow news recap.
I’ve written an update on our long-term 2022 Kia Carnival. Went this on a beach road trip, and I also found the van to be too big for a small parking garage.
Review editor Craig Cole drove a 2022 Volkswagen ID4 Pro S and said it’s a fine EV that’s been reduced to fine detail.
Review editor John Wong drove a 2022 Bentley Continental GT Speed and was blown away by its athleticism.
- : The startup this week built the first customer, the R1T electric pickup truck.
- : The automaker started preproduction of the electric truck and made a major production announcement.
- : EPA Confirms Lucid’s Enchanting Range Figures.
- : Wild stuff, I say. But it’s real.
- Storm: The storm increases demand and ruins the goods. This is not good in today’s car market.
- : In three cities, your next Walmart order could arrive via an autonomous Ford and Argo AI self-driving prototype.