Digital calendars and planners have become a popular modern and innovative solution for planning your life. According to ecal.com, 70% of people rely on some form of digital calendar to plan and manage their lives. Online-tech-tips.com calls Google Calendar “best online calendar” for many reasons. It provides a user-friendly, easy-to-learn format. One of the most useful features of Google Calendar is the ability to share your schedule with others and create group calendars.
Here’s how to share your Google calendar through your preferred internet browser in three easy steps.
Technological history:How old is Google? History of the world’s most popular search engine.
How to share your Google Calendar on a computer
- On the left side of the screen, you will see the My Calendars tab. Hover over the calendar you want to share and click the three dots next to the name of the calendar you want to share.
- By clicking on the three dots, select the “Settings and Sharing” option.
- After opening the settings, you will see two different sharing options.
- You can create a share link and send it to whoever you share your calendar with.
- If you scroll down further, you will see the option to share with specific people. There you can individually enter the Gmail addresses of the people you want to share your calendar with.
How to share Google calendar on phone
Unfortunately, you can’t share your Google calendar through the app, but you can do it on your phone.
- Open your phone’s web browser and go to the Google Calendar website. If you have the app downloaded, the link will automatically take you to the app. To share your calendar, you must do so through a web browser
- If you haven’t already, make sure the web page is open for desktops and not mobile devices. To toggle this, at the bottom of the page, you’ll see a “View” option. If the word “mobile” is in bold, you are in mobile view and must tap the word “desktop” next to mobile.
- Follow steps 1-3 above to share your Google Calendar on your computer.
How to share an individual event in Google Calendar
You don’t need to share your entire calendar to share one event with another person. When creating a new event in Google Calendar, go to the section labeled “Add Guests” and enter the Gmail of the person you’re trying to share it with. If you forgot to share an event and you already created one, click the event and click the pencil icon called “edit event”. When you’re editing an event, you’ll see a bar on the right side of the guest screen where you can enter the Gmail addresses of the people you want to share the event with.
Credit: www.usatoday.com /