hello and welcome back to Impartialitya podcast about the startup business where we unpack the numbers and nuances behind the headlines.
It’s been another lively week from the Equity team, which means the towering Mary Anninimitable Natashaand several interchangeable Alex everyone was chatting in real time, thanks Mercy as well as Julio the presence of a script and technologies that allow it to be done. And since we were live, we also started spending a little more time on the story than usual, which was a lot of fun.
What are we in? BUT a lot of:
- End of an era: Sandberg resigns. from the Meta COO role.
- Deals of the Week: Confirmation connects with stripe, felt raises $15 million for cards and Astro proves that fast product delivery is still relevant.
- BUT new fund comes from an alumnus of Precursor Ventures, a firm we covered extensively on the podcast.
- Last of substacka startup that we almost all use but are wondering in terms of valuation.
- And we wrapped up notes from our recent spotlight Columbus, Ohio!
Promotions are mostly off next week, meaning there will be no show on Monday and some pre-recorded material will be taped for the rest of the week. Let’s take a break and come back refreshed. I hug and chat!
Credit: techcrunch.com /