Black Friday TV deals are going strong, and Sony TV Black Friday deals are among the best this week. We’re seeing huge drops on everything from mid-sized TVs to large-screen TVs and even next-generation OLED models, so whatever you’re looking for, some of the best Sony TV Black Friday deals There’s sure to be one that’s a perfect fit for this. Your home theater—and your budget.
The best Black Friday deals aren’t likely to last long, however, with the ongoing supply chain backlog threatening to make available inventory a little tighter this holiday shopping season. If you’re in the market for a new TV from one of the best names in the game, now’s the time to shop, and we can give you an edge over other early bargain hunters with this hand-picked roundup of the best Black Friday Sony TVs. Deals You Can Buy Online Now.
- Sony 55-inch X80J Series 4K Google TV —
- Sony 65-inch X85J Series 4K Google TV —
- Sony 75-inch X85J Series 4K Google TV —
- Sony 55-inch Bravia XR A80J Series 4K OLED Google TV —
- Sony 85-inch X85J Series 4K Google TV-
Sony 55-inch X80J Series 4K Google TV – $600, $800 . Was
- Google TV provides easy on-demand access to all popular streaming apps and platforms
- Included voice remote allows hands-free control
- Supports Google Assistant and works with Amazon Alexa
- A great value for a modern, feature-rich 4K Smart TV
If you want something in the 55-inch size range, perhaps for a large bedroom, medium-sized family room, or similar space, this X80J Series model is the cheapest option out of the Black Friday 4K TV deals. The 55-inch Sony X80J Series television features Google TV software for streaming content from all your favorite services (including Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ and many more), as well as Google Assistant for easy voice control and smart home integration. If you have an Alexa-based smart home ecosystem, it also supports Amazon Alexa. HDR and Dolby Vision also ensure that, even if it’s not a “big-screen” TV, the Sony X80J Series television delivers a great picture and a cinematic home theater experience – all for a great price.
Sony 65-Inch X85J Series 4K Google TV – $1,200, was $1,200
- 65 inches is the sweet spot in size
- Google TV software has everything you need for streaming
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa AI
- The included voice remote provides convenient hands-free control over the TV and other connected devices
A 65-inch TV is arguably the best in terms of price and size if 55 inches is too small for your home theater space. The Sony X85J Series has everything we’d like to see in a TV in this size category: Google TV OS is a great software interface for streaming all your favorite live and on-demand content, while Sony Triluminos Pro Color and Motionflow Touches XR. Bring your entertainment to life with superior color accuracy and a smooth picture unlike cheap LED-paneled TVs. The 4K HDR X1 processor can also upgrade your old media, so you can enjoy old HD content on the new TV that isn’t blurry and pixelated. It’s also compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, and the included voice remote lets you control your media, as well as other connected smart home devices.
Sony 75-Inch X85J Series 4K Google TV – $1,300, $1,600
- Great size for a large home theater system
- Picture-enhancing technologies deliver a cinematic experience
- Google TV software with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatibility
- Dedicated Bravia game mode with 120Hz output
looking for a In right terms Big 4K Ultra HD TV? This Sony television, another member of the X85J series, is a great size for a large home theater system and offers all the features you want; Here’s what we want to see from the maker of some of the best TVs on the market in 2021 (we’ve included Sony twice on that list for a reason). It has all the same image-enhancing technologies of its smaller siblings – vibrant Triluminos Pro color output, MotionFlow XR picture smoothing during sharp-paced scenes, 4K X-Reality Pro upscaling for legacy media content, and Dolby with HDR Vision – With Google TV streaming software and a convenient hands-free voice remote. The dedicated Bravia Game Mode along with HDMI 2.1 connectivity and 120Hz output also make it a great plus-size TV for gaming.
Sony 55-inch Bravia XR A80J Series 4K OLED Google TV – $1,400, $1,800
- OLED panel delivers the most vibrant color accuracy and deepest contrast available on consumer-grade TVs
- Wide viewing angles don’t force you to sit directly in front of the TV
- Comes with Google Assistant and Voice Remote, and works with Alexa devices for better smart home integration
- Great sound quality with built-in subwoofers
Sony has established itself as one of the best TV brands due to its brilliant display technology. Even its standard LED panels are above the competition, but the Sony A80J OLED TV is nothing short of impeccable. Along with unbeaten picture quality, we said in our review that the Sony A80J delivers great sound quality thanks to its Acoustic Surface Audio+ feature (which essentially turns the entire TV into speakers instead of having simple stereo drivers left and right). Is). However, where this OLED TV really shines is with its panel. Unlike LED and QLED technologies, OLED, or organic light-emitting diode, has no backlighting. Instead, the picture consists of individually lit particles. Result? Nearly perfect color and perfect contrast that no LED or QLED panel can replicate. This is something you just have to see for yourself, and with these Sony TV Black Friday deals, now is the perfect time to take advantage of it.
Sony 85-inch X85J Series 4K Google TV – $2,000, $2,500 . Was
- The 85-inch size is ideal for serious home theater enthusiasts who want one of the largest TVs money can buy
- Superb picture quality thanks to Sony’s advanced LED panel technology
- Google TV software and its included voice remote make streaming easy
- Features built-in Google Assistant and is compatible with Amazon Alexa devices
If you’ve come here looking for the biggest Black Friday deals on Sony TVs, go here. It doesn’t get much bigger than the 85-inch Sony X85J television, which is one of the best Sony TV deals for anyone who wants one of the biggest consumer-grade units money can buy. You know you’re getting an immersive, cinematic experience in the comfort of your own home with the excellent Google TV streaming software we’ve already highlighted, along with Sony’s industry-leading LED panel technology. Wi-Fi, Ethernet and Bluetooth also give you several options for connectivity, and you get plenty of hookups for a media player and gaming console with four HDMI ports. Connect this TV to an A/V receiver and surround sound system (or even one of the best soundbars) and enjoy the movie theater experience on your couch.
With these and many other Sony TV deals available on Black Friday, if you are looking to buy, the only question is when should you make your purchase. If the prices will be cheaper then, you might be tempted to hold out for Cyber Monday. Years ago it used to be that the best deals when shopping in person were on Black Friday, but the best deals online were on Cyber Monday. However, this has changed in recent years. Amid the growing trend of online shopping in general and the pandemic limiting in-person shopping in particular, retailers now offer many of their best deals online and during the Black Friday period.
That means the deals you’ll find on Cyber Monday will probably be similar to the deals you see for Black Friday. But due to supply chain issues, we are expecting to sell more products this year. That means instead of waiting for Cyber Monday and facing potential disappointment, it’s smart to shop around if the Sony TV you want is no longer available. So you can buy now, and remember that you can always cancel your order or return your item on the off chance that a better price comes along.
Nerdshala may earn commissions on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.