We’re coming to the wire guys. Your chance to save on early booking tickets at TechCrunch Disruption ends this Friday. Our three-day flagship tech startup conference offers excellent ROI at full price, but why spend more if you don’t have to?
What to do today: Buy an Early Bird Pass at TechCrunch Disrupt from Friday, August 5 at 11:59 p.m. PT.and you can save over $1,000.
Here is another urgent opportunity for aspiring startup founders. Application windows for apply for Battlefield 200 startup also closed Friday, August 5 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time..
Get more information on how Startup Battlefield 200 worksand take a look at what SUB 200 founders are getting for free:
- Full access to Disrupt
- Exhibition space for all three days of the exhibition
- Investor interest and media coverage
- Master classes and pitch trainings
- Flash presentation to TechCrunch investors and editors
- Trying to compete for $100,000 in Startup Battlefield
At Disrupt, where the founders go to grow, you’ll find a wide range of experts who share their knowledge, insights, and advice. Roundtables – 30-minute expert-led discussions with up to 20 participants – are perennial favourites. This year, during our first Audience Choice poll, TechCrunch readers chose the roundtable topics they wanted to hear on Disrupt.
Read about first five audience award winners and what they’ll be talking about at Disrupt.
You’ll find plenty of founder sessions and growth opportunities. At the TechCrunch stage, you will be able to learn:
- How to Raise First Dollars When Investors Are More Cautious, Founder’s Perspective – with Amanda DoAmaral (Fiveable), Sara Du (Alloy Automation) and Armand Khezarkhani (Parthean)
- How to Build Your Early Venture Network: Turn Social Capital into Financial Capital – with Nick Milanovic (This Week in Fintech), Josh Ogundu (Heart to Heart) and Gefen Skolnik (Couplet Coffee)
Try your hand at high speed network: You will be randomly matched with other participants for three-minute conversations based on mutual interest in predetermined topics.
Sign up for dinners at 6: A tasty way to meet potential investors, clients or other founders. You will have the opportunity to register to go to a local restaurant for dinner with up to five other members of Disrupt.
Destruction TechCrunch 2022 will be held in San Francisco from October 18 to 20, with an online day on October 21. Why spend more than necessary? Buy a pass by Friday, August 5 at 11:59 pm PT and you could save over $1,000.
Is your company interested in sponsoring or participating in TechCrunch Disrupt 2022? Contact our sponsor sales team at by filling out this form.
Credit: techcrunch.com /