Looking for a small set for the bedroom or kid’s room? Here are three of our favourites.
If you have the space, I recommend. They’re affordable and every inch of screen real estate is one . But if you’re looking for a newer television and you’re limited by size and budget, a 43-inch TV screen is certainly a better option than 32- or 40-inch models—you’ll need more for just one. screen is available. a little more money. A 43-inch screen will save you $100 or more compared to a 55-inch TV, and while I’d argue that money is well spent, 43 inches is still big enough to give you a lot of viewing experience. will be a good experience. It’s also worth noting that many 43-inch TVs have excellent Smart TV suites built-in, so you don’t need to buy one separately. . You can also control the 43-inch model with voice commands.
Aside from the small size, another downside of 43-inch TVs is that they usually don’t have the latest picture-enhancing additions such as, and . As a result, picture quality isn’t nearly as good as on the 43-inch set. (and , thanks to OLED TV technology).
The list below representsIn the 43-inch screen size I can recommend keeping a few things in mind:
- At this size, where 4K TV image quality isn’t a priority for manufacturers, I reward smart TV functionality first. If you just want to watch your TV shows or hook up a gaming console, these are definitely worth the bill.
- Looking for another size? Check out: 32-inch TV, , and .
- Don’t see what you’re looking for below? Here are all the TVs I’ve reviewed, and more coming soon.
Other things to know about buying a 43-inch TV
- As the year progresses, I expect prices to drop on the TVs above, as well as many other TVs. If you can wait, you .
- If you don’t like the built-in smart TV system on your TV, you can always buy a media streamer instead of a new television. They are cheap and easy to use. see our picks .
- Most built-in speakers sound terrible, so pairing your new set with a soundbar or other speaker system is worthwhile. The good ones start at around $100. .
Looking for even more information? here’s everything to know.
More Home Entertainment Advice