Every iPhone 12 Model Is Now On Sale
A new batch of cheap iPhone 12 deals are here. Retailers from AT&T to Walmart are offering some of the best iPhone 12 deals of the year, with some retailers offering up Apple’s latest smartphone for free.
Currently, the best iPhone 12 deals can be found on Verizon. The carrier is offering up to $1,000 on all iPhone 12 models when you switch to Verizon and trade in your old phone. They will even pay you for your broken phone. Not to be outdone, AT&T is taking $700 off all iPhone 12 models with a worthy trade-in. Unlike Verizon, AT&T’s iPhone 12 deals are valid whether you’re a new or current AT&T customer.
Best iPhone 12 Deals Right Now
- Mint Mobile: iPhone 12 Mini for $30/month. + Unlimited 5G for $30/month.
- AT&T: Up to $700 off on iPhone 12 Pro Max w/ trade-in
- Verizon: Up to $1,000 off on iPhone 12 w/ port + trade-in
- Visible: $100 Prepaid MasterCard + Fast Charger w/ Port
- iPhone 12 Mini: Free w/ Eligible Trade-in @ AT&T
- T Mobile: Up to $830 off on all iPhone 12 models
- Cricket/Amazon: Up to $100 back w/ purchases @ Amazon
- Xfinity Mobile: $250 off w/ transfers on all iPhone 12 models
Wireless carriers are your best option for cheap iPhone 12 deals – especially if you’re ready to switch networks. Even iPhone 12 deals at retailers like Best Buy or Walmart usually require that you activate your phone with a carrier rather than buying it unlocked. That said, if you want the least expensive iPhone plans, Mint Mobile has an iPhone 12 with unlimited 5G data for $60/month. The $60 plan includes the price of the phone and unlimited data.
Prime Day and iPhone 12 Deals
Prime Day deals will officially start on June 21. While Amazon isn’t usually one of our stores for iPhone 12 deals – Prime Day will encourage other retailers to offer remarkable iPhone 12 deals of their own. In the rare occasion when Amazon offers iPhones 12 deals, expect it to be on the discontinued model on Cricket Wireless. (which Amazon is currently offering). Be sure to follow this page for the best iPhone 12 deals on and during Amazon Prime Day.
Best iPhone 12 Deals
iphone 12 deals
- iPhone 12 Mini vs. iPhone 12 vs. iPhone 12 Pro: All the Differences
- Best Apple deals right now
Best iPhone 12 Pro Deals
iphone 12 pro deals
Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Deals
iPhone 12 Pro Max Deals
Best iPhone 12 Mini Deals
iPhone 12 Mini Deals
Best iPhone 12 Deals — Accessories
iPhone 12 Accessories Deals
iPhone 12 Deals – Which Model Should You Get?
The iPhone 12 sports a faster A14 Bionic processor, 5G connectivity, and updated cameras. There’s also a new Ceramic Shield Glass display that Apple claims is the toughest in the industry. There is also a new MagSafe charging system.
The iPhone 12 sports a 12MP wide lens with AF/1.6 aperture and a 12MP ultra-wide lens with AF/2.4 aperture and 120-degree field of view. This is the first iPhone to include Apple’s new 7-element lens, which delivers low-light performance. Apple has also added a new Night Mode time-lapse feature.
Meanwhile, the iPhone 12 Mini is a compact version of the iPhone 12. It sports a 5.4-inch OLED display and the same A14 Bionic CPU found inside the standard iPhone 12. However, it costs $699, which is $100 less than the 6.1-. inch iphone 12.
The iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max are the successors to the iPhone 11 Pro model. They offer larger screens – 6.1 inches for the Pro and 6.7 inches for the Pro Max – as well as triple camera arrays aided by a LiDAR sensor. Otherwise, they share the same processor, 5G connectivity and charging features as the iPhone 12.
Tips for Finding the Best iPhone 12 Deals
- Carriers Offering the Biggest Discounts: Switching carrier is the best way to find iPhone 12 deals. This is especially true when new iPhone models are announced. That said, AT&T iPhone 12 deals are worth tracking because sometimes its deals apply to both new and existing users. Otherwise, most carriers will require that you port your number to their service to get the best deals.
- Keep your old iPhone in good condition: Besides switching carriers, trading in your old phone is another way to save on the purchase of a new iPhone. As a result, you want to keep your current phone in the best shape possible and make sure all the boxes, cables, and documents that originally came with it are saved. That way when the iPhone 13 makes its debut, you’ll be able to get it without paying full retail.
- Do not forget about the renewal: We don’t generally recommend buying refurbished smartphones, but Apple’s refurbished ones are the exception. They have been refurbished by Apple to work and look like new. More importantly, they are backed by the same 1-year warranty that comes with new Apple devices.
- iPhone 12 vs. iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 12 Pro vs iPhone 12 Pro Max