According to the World Health Organization, 2 billion people worldwide depend on contaminated water sources. Founder of SOURCE and Fulton Engineering Professor Drs. Cody Friesen noticed this problem and developed the SOURCE® Hydropanel, a device that can extract water vapor from ambient air to create clean, potable water using the power of the sun.
Cody Friesen joins the Ontrack podcast to discuss materials science, entrepreneurship, the ASUIO competition, and how he came to develop Hydropanel.
Listen to the podcast:
watch the video:
- Cody Friesen and Materials Science
- Source and Discovery Renewable Water
- Dangerous statistics: clean drinking water and foodborne illness
- Source Hydropenels: How They Work and What They Do
- Why Hydropanel is a Large-Scale Multidisciplinary Problem
- Worldwide Impact of Source Hydropenal Technology
- ECEDHA (Electrical and Computer Engineering Department Head Association)
- Entrepreneurship and ASUIO Competition
- Apple, SoundScrit, and Chip-Scale LIDAR
- Trends in PCB design amid rising of electrical engineers
- EE and cross-disciplinary synergy
Links and Resources:
Now you can achieve ultimate PCB design productivity with the easiest platform for PCB design. Communicate design changes to your team easily with Altium 365.
Work from anywhere. Connect with someone.