hello and welcome back equity, Nerdshala’s venture capital-focused podcast, where we unpack the numbers behind the headlines.
And as mentioned at the top of the episode, we’re running a survey. survey is hereDear Equity Family. Please fill it out so we can make the show even better.
- Stack Overflow has a new owner, and a sales value of $1.8 billion which is creating 61 new millionaires in the process.
- Katra is dying, as if going to zero. Since the company has been a regular feature of Nerdshala coverage, we had to discuss the end of it. you can also Catch up on Greensil here If that’s your jam.
- Back on the acquisition front, Etsy is buying Depop for $1.625 billion. We believe the deal is a good one, even if it isn’t cheap.
- amazon is can now be prosecuted After a large number of arbitration claims were filed. Also we talk about the writing style of everyone’s favorite judge.
- The unit raised funds to help teams form federations; Chipper Cash made a big splash for its fintech product; And One Concern underscores Danny’s big disaster tech thesis by raising $45 million.
That’s all we got! If you’ve heard Equity before, take the survey. Thank you!