TechSpot is actively looking for writers who are passionate and passionate about technology. If you read TechSpot, you know the job requires a deep understanding of technical issues and the ability to write about them with authority and accuracy.
For over two decades, TechSpot has been an influential voice in computing technology and has historically we mostly hired from within our ranks and have over 9 million monthly visitors. to keep abreast of the latest industry trends.
We currently have vacancies for freelancers for the following positions:
- Daily news reporter: This position requires you to be active on a daily basis by discovering, writing and posting news on our front page. Excellent writing and proofreading skills are a must. You will be assigned a time slot and will be able to identify stories and report on technical topics in a concise but inquisitive manner. Creativity and the ability to choose timely and interesting topics are important.
- Weekend News Anchor: As in the previous case, we would like you to take time on the weekends to learn and report on the most interesting technical stories. Know a good story when you see it, be able to analyze what is important and communicate those facts. Excellent writing and proofreading skills are a must.
- Author of feature articles: Work with our team to brainstorm and write original feature articles, guides, or explanations. As we report on different areas of technology, we can tailor to your interests and strengths, whether it be hardware, software, mobile, web culture, or gaming. This position does not require daily work, but you will be able to meet deadlines and work closely with our team to implement article ideas.
- How-To Guides for PC Hardware and Software: Similar to writing articles, this is a more specific position dedicated to tips and tricks covering a range of technical topics. You must be able to explain topics in simple terms, yet have the technical depth and experience to back it all up. This position requires you to come up with original ideas for productivity and the use of software, mobile and web tools.
Before applying, you should know:
- Relevant experience in technical journalism is important but not required.
- Geographic location is not a limitation, but knowledge of English is required.
- It’s work from home (Batcave, Fortress of Solitude, etc.) position type… but hey, that’s what everyone is doing these days.
- The reward is commensurate with article length, quality and experience.
- If you are a regular reader of TechSpot, be sure to include this on your application.
- Topics we cover on TechSpot include, but are not limited to: computer hardware and software, tech culture, mobile devices, the Internet, IT business, and gaming.
If the positions do not meet your requirements, but you know someone who can, You can help us by sharing this announcement with your friends, who may be techies just like you.
Ready to apply?
If you are interested please fill out this form.
We will monitor the candidates most suitable for this job. Thank you.
Credit: www.techspot.com /