the morning show — apple tv plus‘ Marquee Drama Series Starring A-Listers Jennifer Aniston And Reese Witherspoon — returns to the streaming service Thursday night with the premiere of its second season, which . joins the new episode of ted lasso And See Get down tonight too. Aiming to compete with the likes of Netflix, Disney Plus And hbo max, but it’s a little different from most of the services you might know. Its repeatedly extended free trials for people who signed up to watch more have ended the morning show When it first launched in 2019, made ’ Pricing a new factor for fans who just want to watch.
apple tv plus It doesn’t even have its own dedicated app (or channel). Its shows are live inside the Apple TV app. (And the Apple TV app is separate from the Apple TV streaming device. Yes, it’s confusing.) Nor There’s a deep library of licensed shows and movies in which to dive in: the service almost exclusively features original programming. Its lineup of high-end originals has grown to more than five dozen titles since its launch two years ago (but most other subscription streaming services have thousands of hours of programming to watch).
When is the release date and time for The Morning Show’s second season premiere?
premiere of The Morning ShowIts second season will become available to stream Thursday at 9 p.m. PT, which coincides with midnight ET. Normally, Apple TV Plus releases all its episodes and movies on Thursdays at that time, so the latest episodes of See And ted lasso Will still be available to stream then.
How many episodes of The Morning Show are coming out right now?
The Morning Show is set to release a single episode late Thursday, followed by a weekly single episode.
Where can I watch The Morning Show, Sea and Ted Lasso?
Unlike Netflix and other subscription streaming services, Apple TV Plus doesn’t have its own dedicated app. Apple TV Plus programming resides inside Apple’s TV app, which acts as a hub for viewing programming from other video subscriptions as a whole, and for renting or buying movies and shows a la carte. It can get a little confusing, but the TV app only has a tab dedicated to Apple TV Plus originals, so you can find them all in one place without you having to pay for any other kind of programming. Will happen.
Apple’s TV app (and, by extension, Apple TV Plus) is available at:
- Apple devices that can stream video, including iPhone, iPad, Apple TV streaming box, iPod touch, and Mac
- amazon fire tv
- android tv
- google tv
- Play Station
- samsung smart tv
- lg smart tv
- Vizio Smart TV
- sony smart tv
Apple TV Plus is also available to watch on the web tv.apple.com.
However, if you want to watch on an Android phone, or any mobile device other than an iPhone or iPad, you’ll need to watch in a web browser. Apple’s TV app is not available on any mobile device except one that Apple makes itself.
How much does Apple TV Plus cost?
Apple TV Plus costs $5 per month or $50 for an annual subscription. By comparison, Disney Plus is $8 a month, with a library of movies and shows that dwarfs the apple. And Netflix, the world’s largest subscription streaming service, has its most popular plan in the US priced at $13 a month; It offers other tiers at $9 and $16 per month.
Apple is also involvedwith , is now providing both streaming services in a $5-per-month deal at no additional cost.
Apple TV Plus is also available as part of a discount bundle of services called apple arcade, apple news plus, storage service iCloud and guided-workout service Apple Fitness Plus. ( Something similar was offered by packaging that service with both .). Apple One costs from $15 to $30 per month for various combinations of subscriptions. Apple TV Plus is included in all levels of the Apple One. Depending on the tier, the Apple One bundle may also include Apple Music,
Does Apple TV Plus Offer a Free Trial?
Apple TV Plus offers a standard seven-day free trial for any new customer.
Starting July 1, Apple TV Plus offers an extended, free three-month trial to people who buy an iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod Touch, or Mac. This extended free trial applies to both new and refurbished models, including devices in the iPhone Upgrade Program, and is not limited to a specific sales channel, so it applies to both Apple Store purchases and resellers. It is available in all countries where Apple TV Plus is running.
Back when Apple TV Plus launched in November 2019, the company made an extended offering, one year Free trial for anyone who purchases a qualifying Apple gadget. Even though Apple TV Plus is one of the cheapest subscription streaming services of its kind, the generous promotions compensated for its lightweight library, with a total of nine titles to watch.
Then as Apple TV Plus slowly worked to widen its catalog of original programming, Apple expanded those yearly free trials several times after their expiration. Many customers had never paid for the service as of July 1. One analyst speculated that Apple TV Plus accounts for 62% Were freeloading with some sort of hype.
But that changed in July. Apple will start charging anyone who has a free trial for more than a year starting July 1, and any new customer who wants to unlock the extended free trial with an Apple gadget purchase. He gets only three months free, not the whole year.
Free trials were the industry standard for a long time, but they are becoming rare. Services such as Netflix, Disney Plus, HBO Max and Peacock have phased out their standard free trials for new members. And Apple’s one-year free period was unusually long for gadget owners.
How do I cancel Apple TV Plus?
The easiest way for you to cancel Apple TV Plus, regardless of how you signed up or what device you’re using, is to sign in with your account Apple ID at tv.apple.com. Click or tap on the small circular account icon in the upper right corner and select Settings. Then scroll down to Subscriptions and finally tap on the link to manage. From there, you can choose to cancel your subscription.
How do I check the time left in my free trial?
You can check the time remaining for your free trial on the same settings page described above, under the Subscriptions section. Nerdshala also has an article explaining the other methods.on your iPhone or your Apple TV streaming box.
What other big shows and movies are coming up?
Apple has a steady drumbeat of new programming in the pipeline. In general, most Apple TV Plus series release their episodes every week at a time:
- September 24 – Foundation, a science-fiction series adapted from Isaac Asimov’s best-selling novels.
- September 24 – Wolfboy and the Everything Factory, an animated series about an imaginative boy who explores a realm at the center of the Earth, will release all 10 episodes at once.
- September 30 – The Problem with Jon Stewart, a current-affairs series from the award-winning host that dives deep into the big issues.
- October 8 – Acapulco, a bilingual comedy series starring Eugenio Derbez about a 20-something man (not Derbez) whose dream comes true when he is hired as a cabana boy in the hottest resort of Acapulco is kept.
- October 8 — Get Rolling with Otis, an animated series based on the book series about Otis the Tractor and his friends at Long Hill Dairy Farm.
- October 15 – The Velvet Underground, a documentary by director Todd Haynes about the iconic rock band.
- October 15 – Puppy’s Place, a live-action family series based on the best-selling book series about the adventures of dog-loving siblings who raise puppies.
- October 22 – Invasion, a science-fiction series that follows an alien invasion through different perspectives around the world, will release two episodes upon its premiere followed by one episode weekly.
- October 29 – Swagger, a Kevin Durant drama series inspired by the NBA superstar’s youth basketball experiences, explores the lives of players, their families, and coaches.
- November 5 – Finch, a post-apocalyptic film starring Tom Hanks, is about a robotics engineer’s quest to make a mate for his beloved dog.
- November 5 – Dickinson (season three), a comedy based on the life of poet Emily Dickinson, begins with this season taking place in the midst of the American Civil War.
- November 12 – The Shrink Next Door, a limited series starring Paul Rudd, Will Ferrell and Katherine Hahn, stars the psychiatrist and his longtime patient, inspired by true events.
- December 17 – Swan Song, starring Mahershala Ali, tells of a near-future father with a terminal illness, who is presented with the option of saving his family from grief.
What other shows and movies are there?
Steven Spielberg And And other heavy hitters are on board. Apple also signed an exclusive deal with Alfonso Cuarón for the famous director’s first television projects.Play the gamut of drama, comedy, documentaries – even undefined deals with a big star. It’s also spending big to get Hollywood’s top names: handjob
Since Apple TV Plus resides in Apple’s TV app, you can view…