Need a real army to TechCrunch Disruption — which takes place October 18-20 in San Francisco — is a well-oiled experience that savvy startups know and love. And we couldn’t have made it even close without our wonderful volunteers.
If you’re looking for an inexpensive way to get to know Disrupt up close and personal, sign up to volunteer for exchange work. Not only will you get a behind-the-scenes look at how to run events, but you’ll also get a free pass. (cost 1995 dollars) to experience the event.
You’ll work hard, play hard, and get free access to all three days of Disrupt. Whether you dream of becoming a startup founder, marketer, or event coordinator, this is a great way to see what it takes to host a world-famous tech startup conference.
Volunteers perform many tasks to make this startup conference an unforgettable experience for everyone. At any time, you can help with registration, argue with speakers, refer attendees, stuff gift bags, place signs, scan tickets, or assist with pre-marketing activities.
We need volunteers for October 17-20. If you meet the following criteria, we want to hear from you:
- Attend a mandatory orientation on Monday, October 17th at the Moscone Center.
- Work a minimum of 10 hours throughout the conference, starting October 17th (the day before the conference starts) through October 20th. The availability of volunteer shifts can be found in the application. We may select you for some pre-event opportunities that will count towards your hours.
- You may be scheduled for 8-9 hour shifts or two separate shifts of 4-5 hours each. Shifts can start as early as 6:30 AM PT or end at 8:30 PM PT.
- You must provide your own accommodation and transportation.
- Due to the high volume of applications, we will only notify selected applicants.
Read frequently asked questions about volunteers For more information.
Give us a helping hand and we’ll give you a free pass. Save money, gain valuable experience, and still have plenty of time to take advantage of all the startup benefits that TechCrunch Disrupt has to offer. Apply for volunteering until October 3rd to get your free pass, and see you in October!
Credit: techcrunch.com /