what if…? Episode 7 is next. Yep, there’s more than six episodes to this This Marvel Series. However, we’re getting closer to the home vibe, and the show is teasing some sort of mega-crossover in its final act.
As such, you want to be on the lookout for all the release date news and air time information on Disney Plus. There’s nothing worse than social media spoiling the big MCU surprise for everyone. The only way around that is to look for the new What if…? Episodes literally the exact minute they land. We’ll help you prepare for that event below (and prepare yourself to wake up early).
What happens if…? Episode 7 airs on Disney Plus?
what would happen if…? Episode 7 release date is 22nd September. It will be available on Disney Plus at 12am Pacific/3am Eastern. In the UK it is 8am BST.
If you start early, episodes can drop even 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time. So be alert and keep refreshing the Marvel landing page of your account.
what if…? Release schedule and episode count
what if…? (as confirmed colliderIt has been shortened from 10 episodes to nine due to complications caused due to the ongoing COVID pandemic. But the good news is that we are getting one episode a week for nine weeks. Here’s what it looked like with the episodes already airing in bold:
- What if… Captain Carter was the first to avenge?: August 11
- What if… T’Challa becomes Star-Lord?: Aug 18
- What if… Prithvi lost its mightiest heroes?: August 25
- What if… Doctor Strange lost his heart instead of his hands?: September 1
- What if… Zombies?: September 8
- What If… Killmonger Saved Tony Stark?: September 15
- what if…? Episode 7: 22 September
- what if…? Episode 8: September 29
- what if…? Episode 9: October 6
Marvel has a lot in the pipeline in 2021: Here are the new Marvel TV shows you should be waiting for. need more? Here’s what else is coming as part of Marvel Phase 4.