This week on the TechCrunch Podcast Management podcast, I bring you the biggest tech events this week and sit down with the TC writers to explore some of them in depth. In this episode, I’ll talk with Zach Whittaker about Apple’s latest security feature, Lockdown Mode, and with Amanda Silberling about the end of the lawsuit against former Theranos executive Sunny Balwani.
Please note that we recorded the episode before the news broke about Elon’s attempt to terminate the Twitter acquisition deal. Read Taylor Hatmaker’s report here to stay up to date.
Articles from the issue:
- Apple Says Lockdown Mode in iOS 16 Will Help Block Government Spy Attacks
- Former Theranos chief Sunny Balwani found guilty
Other news of the week:
- Elon Musk tweeted that he was canceling the deal
- Elon Musk has everything confused because of the report on the new twins, which he shared with the head of Neuralink
- Huge Data Leak of 1 Billion Records Reveals China’s Vast State of Surveillance
- Hotel giant Marriott confirms another data breach
- Apple is reportedly planning to launch an extreme sports Apple Watch with a large screen and a metal case.
Credit: techcrunch.com /