If the numbers on your YouTube channel don’t look high, changing your name can be beneficial.
Luckily, YouTube allows you to change your channel name directly from the YouTube app on your mobile device or from YouTube Studio on your computer. Public update of the change may take several days. according to youtube.
Here’s how you can change the channel name from your phone or computer.
Talking Tech Newsletter:Get this week’s news, tips and tech talk straight to your inbox.
How to change YouTube channel name on desktop
Get the left menu bar in YouTube Studio and click “Settings”. Then click on the “Basic Information” tab. Here you can change the name and description of your channel. Click the “Publish” button when you’re done.
How to change the name of your YouTube channel on mobile (Android and iPhone)
Open the YouTube app on your phone and go to your profile. Select “My Channel” and tap the edit icon. Here you can change the name of your channel.
Additional YouTube Help
- Would you like to comment on the video?:Here’s how to create a YouTube channel
- Tired of streaming TV?:Here’s how to cancel YouTube TV on any device
- Are you going on a trip?:Here’s how to download a YouTube video
- Do you want to become a creator?:How to upload a YouTube video on any device
Looking for more technical advice? USA TODAY has you covered.
- Goodbye Instagram:How to delete or deactivate your Instagram account
- It’s over, Gmail:Here is a step by step guide to delete your Gmail account.
- Save your favorite tunes:Are you giving up Spotify, Apple Music or other streaming services? How to take playlists with you
- What is the Metaverse?:Everyone wants to own the metaverse, including Facebook and Microsoft. But what exactly?
- Central screenshot:How to take a screenshot on Mac or Windows? Here’s how to take a picture on any device
Credit: www.usatoday.com /